Rustic, down-to-earth and brimming with charm, an East Lynn Farm stay offers a blissful escape from the bustle of everyday life. European agriturismo farm stays have flourished, fueled by “interest in getting back to the land”, restoring traditional farming practices and preserving the beauty of historic farmhouses. Now you, your family and friends can have your own private farm stay experience just one-hour outside of Washington, D.C. How you spend your days is up to you … take a wildflower walk … or go star gazing … or pitch in on the farm by helping to pick heirloom tomatoes and collect fresh eggs. Hearty country breakfasts made with the fresh ingredients picked by you and your guests will delight your senses. Afterwards, take some time to relax on the porches and soak up the panoramic views of the majestic nearby mountains. Check out other local activities and attractions in the region here!
Schedule your Farm Stay Today!
Rates and Policies
Rates for a farm stay at East Lynn Farm include nightly accommodations and a continental breakfast.
- Maximum allowed 6 people.
- Rates do not include all applicable taxes.
- East Lynn Farm is a non-smoking and no-pets allowed property.
- Children coming with their family for a farm stay at East Lynn Farm should be over 10 years of age.
- There is no charge for room cancellations provided you notify us within at least 10 days of your stay.
November 15 – February 28
||March 1 – November 14 + Holidays & Special Events*
|Monday – Thursday
|Friday – Sunday